WhatsApp is a wonderful service for letting you chat with and send picture- or video messages to your contacts for free over a records connection except the usage of up your tariff allowances. Now it is viable to ship any file up to 100MB for free, too. Also see: How to make video calls and team video calls on WhatsApp.
The Documents function ought to now be available to all WhatsApp users, and the most latest update for Android and iPhone (rolling out now) lets you share files different than easy PDFs.
You can update WhatsApp on an Android telephone by way of launching Google Play and clicking the three horizontal lines icon at the pinnacle left of the page, then choosing My apps & video games and checking to see whether a WhatsApp replace is available. If it is, faucet on the app to launch it, then faucet Update and be given any new permissions. Also see: How to avoid WhatsApp scams, viruses and hoaxes.
On an iPhone you have to launch the App Store and pick the Updates tab at the bottom right, then look for an update to WhatsApp and tap Update. Also see: How to use WhatsApp on the Web.
How to send files on WhatsApp
• Launch WhatsApp and faucet on an ongoing dialog in the Chats tab to open an current thread, or faucet on a contact in the Contacts tab to begin a new conversation.
• Tap the paperclip icon at the top right of the display to add an attachment to your message.
• You’ll see six icons pop up, the first of which is ‘Document’.
• Tap the Document icon. WhatsApp will bring up a list of documents stored on your phone.
• Select a report with the aid of tapping on it. To send press Send in the pop-up window.